Okay so this is my first picture with my new camera. DH got me a Canon Rebel XTi for our anniversary. I am still trying to learn it, but I think it came out okay. Any CC would be fine. I am getting a late start on the 365 pics for the year of 2007, but at least I can do it now.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
First Pic, New Camera
Okay so this is my first picture with my new camera. DH got me a Canon Rebel XTi for our anniversary. I am still trying to learn it, but I think it came out okay. Any CC would be fine. I am getting a late start on the 365 pics for the year of 2007, but at least I can do it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Welcome Janell! I look forward to seeing your pictures. Congrats on your new camera; what a nice dh you have! ;)
So glad you're joining the club. Great gift from you dh :) Can't wait to see more pics!
Congratulations on the new toy! I'm looking forward to watching you grow in your photography.
Congrats on the new toy! you will love it :).
Post a Comment